Please, moderators, please

About F10S PLUS pictures, software, upgrades, tutorials, any technology and the use of the problem
foro4g

Please, moderators, please

Post by foro4g » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Why is there an update via ftp dated 04/16/2018 that does not exist on the web or in the forum? What changes does that update have?

Are you going to give support to the equipment or only to IPTV?

Why is it so hard for them to answer the questions and queries of the users who have opted for this brand? they do not deserve it?

Thank you in advance for your answers that I hope will one day arrive! I made a query viewtopic.php?f=27&t=410&sid=faab6a49f5 ... ba33#p1648, among others, that have not yet responded.

Engineer01

Re: Please, moderators, please

Post by Engineer01 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:17 pm

hi,friend.
When the "bad single" appeared, we always thought that there was a problem with the software, but in the end we found that it was caused by the chip, so this version of the software only adjusts the sensitive speed of the signal.

foro4g

Re: Please, moderators, please

Post by foro4g » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Engineer01 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:17 pm
hi,friend.
When the "bad single" appeared, we always thought that there was a problem with the software, but in the end we found that it was caused by the chip, so this version of the software only adjusts the sensitive speed of the signal.
Thank you very much for your answer, I understand that I must leave the box with the version that is in the forum, ok?
My advice is to remove from FTP the latest version that is the one that cancels the diplay and the front buttons and that will cause problems for your distributors.
It works great but with the problems that you already know and that I hope will be solved soon.
I want to talk with confidence about your brand in our forum (we are already 4,000 users) and recommend your purchase to our colleagues because the box deserves it and only needs some fixes. I think you are missing a good opportunity