An Excellent Machine

About V8 Finder pictures, software, upgrades, tutorials, any technology and the use of the problem
ChannelHopper

An Excellent Machine

Post by ChannelHopper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:03 pm

I took charge of one of these finders this week and not having seen another thread on the subject, the manufacturers should be proud of their achievements.

The V8 finder, once updated to the later software, has no competitor in specification or performance for the price.

I hope to provide feedback to this forum should I find any problems, but so far everything is better than I had hoped from the sales promotion.

Engineer01

Re: An Excellent Machine

Post by Engineer01 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:35 am

ChannelHopper wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:03 pm
I took charge of one of these finders this week and not having seen another thread on the subject, the manufacturers should be proud of their achievements.

The V8 finder, once updated to the later software, has no competitor in specification or performance for the price.

I hope to provide feedback to this forum should I find any problems, but so far everything is better than I had hoped from the sales promotion.
If you find any bugs can be submitted to us here, we will try our best to deal with them as soon as possible.
Note: Please reduce outing during the virus.
thanks.